My career, love and hate

Choosing my current career was difficult, at school I always liked numbers, I wanted to be an engineer for a long time, in my last year of high school I had a radical change and wanted to study medicine, in the end I never managed to decide which career to study. I went into baccalaureate in science and then I switched to baccalaureate in the humanities, I wanted to do everything at once, everything I liked. At the end of the first year of baccalaureate, a friend introduced me to an archaeology student and told me that anthropology allowed me to do everything, you could be a social anthropologist, health anthropologist, archaeologist, growth, coroner, and many other areas. She was telling things about the career that I really liked, so the next year I went into anthropology, when I walked in, I had doubts about what to mention the choice, but I decided on physics.



I love my career, I love bones, but it is unmotivating the little work field that exists in Chile, nobody knows the career, the specialties are scarce in the area of physical anthropology. Let us hope in the future that will change and the career will be better valued. Online classes don't help motivation, the career is very practical and studying bones through a screen is boring and complex at the same time. But all you have to do is wait...

Comentarios

  1. It's sad when the working market puts you in conflict with your vocation :c. Hope the future keeps better things for you anthropologists students. Btw I miss numbers too.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A friend told me that antropolgy was the better option that social and physical antropology hehehe

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I hope that soon we can return to face-to-face classes and you can better study your career, which really needs hands-on classes.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It sounds like a career that covers too much, what a pity that it does not have so much work field.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I can only imagine how difficult is to study something like your mention in online classes, it is so difficult to concentrate in this context, I hope we all can join presential classes soon :(

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Very important the contributions of anthropology to history, I hope over time will be a more valued career.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I hope that in the future there will be more knowledge about anthropology and more validation on the part of the people.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My cat

Corpses and bones