My cat

 

This time I’m going to write about my faithful companion, my cat.

My cat is called Hobbes Dimitri Vladimir Vladivostok, his name is very long and powerful, but I did not choose it, so we all call them only Hobbes. He is 7 years old, the first 2 years of his life he was with my sister (she chose the long and powerful name hahaha) and then because of space problems he got to with me and never left again.

It is the most tender cat that exists, it has never scratched anyone. All the mornings wake me up to open the bed and sleep next to me.



He understands by his name and comes when they call him by his name, he looks like a dog instead of a cat. He is fear of moths and is very bad at fly hunting. Once he took him to the field, expecting him to play, but he only to sleep next to the woodstove.

He is fear of moths, but with dogs the story is different, my dad has 3 dogs at home, they are littles and sleep with my younger sister, but in the holidays, the dogs must go to the yard, because Hobbes takes over the house. He watches for the windows of the second floor and if he sees that dogs is approaching the house, runs at the first floor and chases him, for not enter in the house.

In short, Hobbes is a very special cat, he runs away from moths, but he likes to fight with dogs, he sleeps all day, but it is never enough, even if you caresses him 10 hours followed, he will always ask for more caresses and will never show indifference. And most importantly, Hobbes will never hurt you. 

Comentarios

  1. Hobbes is very beautiful, and I find his name very interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. caring for kittens is the best thing that can happen in life

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My career, love and hate

Corpses and bones