Russia

My summer vacations are usually boring and I only dedicate myself to work, but in my free time I go to my mother, she lives near La Unión, a small town between Valdivia and Osorno, but in the countryside, in the middle of a forest. When it is hot, we walk 2 kilometers and reach the river, it is beautiful and all natural without the intervention of man. Once a year, usually for the new year, we all (my brothers and nephews) get together at my mother's house to vacation. We drink, eat, laugh, play, go fishing, exploring and swimming as a family.

I think of summer vacation and only a family photo in the country comes to mind, but if I could go where I wanted before I died, I would like to go to Russia in winter. It must be very cold, but it must be very nice to see all white. The famous St. Basil's Cathedral with snow, looks like a real palace from a fairy tale. In general the architecture of Moscow is complex and majestic, this makes it a very touristy place. I would like to travel in the subway, Belorusskaya, Komsomolskaya and Kiyevskaya stations are so elaborate that they are compared to underground museums. The Hermitage Museum that is in Saint Petersburg, is one of the largest in the world, and exhibits the private art collection of the Tsars, it would be interesting to know and see the museum in depth, to be able to discover part of the life of the ancient tsars. This trip I would like to do it with a friend, my family would not like to travel so far hahaha

Comentarios

  1. I love your choice! I would love to make a long trip to Russia, maybe starting with Vladivostok, an the hitting west.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. one never really finishes touring the south, there are so many parts to go, it must be wonderful to know every corner.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Russia must be really beautiful, especially Moscu's architecture

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think russia is so interesting , something about the culture intrigue me so deeply, also people say that the weather there is just for someone who born in the country, because it is just so cold that I cant even imagen, but alcohol sure helps a little bit with that.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I think Russia is a very interesting country. Its history and culture make it a unique place.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I literally googled the subway stations to see how beautiful they are and I’m in shock. How beautiful is the capital of Russia.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Russia in winter sounds perfect for team winter people uwu haha

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My career, love and hate

My cat

Corpses and bones