I don't know

In my academic plans I am to finish my degree early, then work some time to save money, because like many people the money is not enough for me to continue studying immediately. I would like to do a post-graduate degree in archaeology in Chile, I feel that it is a part of anthropology that complements physical anthropology very well and I really like Chilean archaeology, so I would not think about doing it anywhere else. To continue in my area, which is physical anthropology, I must go abroad, because in Chile there are no post graduate degrees of that. I have thought about going to Mexico to study, but as always money is an obstacle, I will have to work hard to achieve it, but I do not lose hope. Working in museums also catches my attention, but it would be one of my last options, to do it well I should take courses in social anthropology, to be able to bring the magic of museums to people and make them want to get closer too.

However, even though I have many plans, all my plans are very different, because I am still not sure what I want to do with the rest of my life. Right now, I just want to end up with physical anthropology, then I will think about what is next. Deciding what to do for the rest of your life is a difficult thing to decide and I feel like you should take it easy, so you do not make a mistake.



Comentarios

  1. Ok, that is a badass title. I love it. Besides that, i hope you make the right choise and that you don't have mayor money problems... that's alway an issue.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. this title is very useful to understand in depth the achaeology in Chile. Also, the idea of bringing museums closer to the people is very important for people to understand the past in order to understand the present.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree that we need to go by little, in the meantime we need to focus on our current studies and pass the pandemic:(

    ResponderEliminar
  4. For many money is a very big constraint, but with perseverance and a lot of effort I hope you achieve what you have set out to do.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I hope you can reach your dream. I think that getting to study in another country for postgraduate studies is a great option. Although money limits us, we can see ways to get it.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. The same thing happens to me, the money issue is very limiting, but I hope you can fulfill your dreams and do what you want.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My career, love and hate

My cat

Corpses and bones