New Zealand: A happy country

 

If I had the opportunity to travel somewhere in the world I would choose to go to New Zealand. Before I mention the places, I would like to meet, I want you to know that I don't always like to do the same thing and I get bored easily, so traveling to a country as diverse as New Zealand would be one of the adventures I'd like to do at some point in my life. 


I love fantasy and Hobbiton is a city that is full of magic, in it were recorded scenes from the film the Hobbit, has a unique architecture, in addition to experiencing how a magical creature lives (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JrKThVnjso). Space is one of the most beautiful mysteries and New Zealand has one of the largest astronomical observatories in the world. Its landscapes of forests, lakes, Aurora Borealis, mountains, hot spring, and beaches are one of its greatest attractions. It has a wide variety of animals to get to know and is close to Australia where there are kangaroos and koalas.


In the academic topic, this country has a lot of opportunities in the area of ​​social sciences and has scholarships for foreign students. Its health system is free and efficient. People are characterized by being friendly and comfortable, in addition to the fact that there is a Polynesian culture attached to its origins. New Zealand is among the 10 happiest countries in the world.


Comentarios

  1. New Zeland is a definitely one of the most beautiful countries!, I really hope you can visit there someday. I would really like to go there too, It's so magical and the people seems to be so nice as well!✿

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's difficult not to love this country if you are a TLOR fan. Besides this, it's really beautifull and has a very intresting way of life and development proyect. Surely a greate country.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My family and I are fans of the Tolkien world! We even say that our house is Bag End or The Prancing Pony and we listen to the soundtrack of the Lord of the Rings while we eat

    ResponderEliminar
  4. New Zealand gives me tranquility and connection with nature. Is a country very mysterious, so much not appear real!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. wow, now i want to meet there hahaha, it's sou amazing New Zealand! i hear it's one of the best countries to live in! it would be awesome to go!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. New Zeeland it´s so amazing! especially the culture and the mitologics historys, I share your beautiful dream!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My career, love and hate

My cat

Corpses and bones