The best director and the best movie

 

Hayao Miyazaki

Hayao Miyazaki is the founder of Studio Ghibli and the best director of Japanese animated films, his films are fantastic and really a work of art. He has had Oscar nominations and  has won many. In 2001, "Spirited Away" was released or as it is known in spanish "El Viaje de Chihiro", at that time I was 3 years old, so I did not know it, but at the age of 10 my sister showed it to me and from that moment that I have been in love with that film.



The animation is fluid, detailed and beautiful. It tells the story of a 12-year-old girl who is moving, on her way to her new home she is involved in a world full of magic and supernatural beings, which focuses on hot spring baths for magical beings, her parents are transformed into pigs by touching the food of the guests and she has a mission to rescue them and survive. For away is one of my favorite movies, I have seen it many times and I like it more and more. I recommend them if you have not seen it, the other Studio Ghibli movies are also beautiful and take you to different worlds full of magic and adventures.

Comentarios

  1. Some japanese minds are so impressive... To be honest, I can't be attractive to a Studio Ghibli movie yet, but I hope that someday I could be interesting into them.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Miyasaki is such a genious, with that beautiful japanese style combined with his uniqueness of his imagination, it's really awesome

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ohh! I thought about writing about Miyazaki too! I love all of his movies, although they are all full of magic, there is an appreciation about daily life as well❤

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I saw "Spirited Away" in the cinema, in one special event of "clasic movies" of cinemark, it was amazing!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love the ghibli studio, one of my favorite films is Princess Mononoke, I recommend it, it makes you think about how we coexist with nature, it’s a wonderful film.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I haven't seen that movie yet, but at least 10 people have recommended it to me!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I saw this movie a year ago and I loved it! I think we should all watch at least one movie from Studios Ghibli

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I have not seen this film, but many people have recommended it to me, I think I will see it

    ResponderEliminar

  9. I love the films of Studios Ghibli, they were my starting point to enter the world of anime!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Miyazaki's films are very important to me, her stories and her drawings fill me with emotion <3

    ResponderEliminar
  11. a movie that we have all seen as children and that has left us marked forever. It is so simple and so complex at the same time that now as an adult I still like to watch it.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My career, love and hate

My cat

Corpses and bones